No One In Their Last Breath Said "I Wish I Had Spend More Time on My Phone!"
This done-for-you content package was designed with you in mind. Each piece was created to give you everything you need for more visibility, interaction, authority and list growth.
Smartphones are truly an amazing bit of technology. You can basically carry all the important info about your life around with you, in the palm of your hand. Whether you’re staying in touch with your college-age child 10 hours away from home or running a multimillion-dollar business, smartphones have become an acceptable and common part of our lives.
But how much technology is too much? Is there such a thing as being addicted to your phone or to electronics in general? Many researchers say yes.
This done-for-you content bundle will help your readers overcome the negative effects of too much screen time through practical advice and actionable tips.
Here's What's Included in This Done-For-You Content Package...
10 Signs Your Phone is Getting too Much of Your Time and Energy
You'll get a self-assessment quiz that you can use as a list-builder.
This document has 10 multiple choice questions to get your readers looking at their mindset and what they might want to do about it.
You can turn this document into a pretty printable pdf that they can fill out old-school as a self-assessment or add these questions into software to poll your community to see exactly what areas they need further help and what information they are looking for from you.
Offer this self-assessment as a content upgrade in the blog posts to grow your lists, or use a tool such as Interact to create an interactive quiz.
2000+ Word EPIC BLOG POST:
20 Things to Do Instead of Scrolling Through that Endless Feed
We all know people love to share epic (long) blog posts, especially lists. That's why this post is more than 2000 words long!
"20 Things to Do Instead of Scrolling Through that Endless Feed" was designed to help you to create your own epic blog post. Add to it, expand upon it (include your own stories), and you'll have a piece of content that you'll be proud of and that will bring traffic to your site for months or years to come.
Or if list-building is your current focus, once you tweak the content, you can turn this into a report, a multi-day challenge, or an email course. Put up a landing page and ask for an opt in for people to get it.
Plus 5 additional Blog POsts
You'll also receive 5 professionally written blog posts with an average word count of 647 words.
These titles are waiting for you to customize with your personality and knowledge:
- What Happens to Your Brain and Body When You Go 24 Hours without Technology?
- Are You Addicted to Social Media? Why You Need to Break the Addiction
- How a Digital Detox Can Make You Happier and More Relaxed
- Screen Time Isn't Just for Kids: Setting Your Own Screen Time Limits
- 5 Ways to Disconnect and Be More Present in the Moments of Your Day
Post them on your blog or combine them into a report to teach your audience all about how to finally make the changes they've so desperately wanted to make.
Or use each individual article as a draft to create 5 epic blog posts of your own.
We make it easy to be a social butterfly
To help you to get exposure to your blog posts, we've included 6 posts optimized for Twitter and 6 posts written for Facebook.
If you add your hashtags and an image, those 5 Facebook posts work perfectly on Instagram as well.
Which is much less than you'd pay a writer for just the epic blog post.
What Can You Do With Your Done-For-You Content?
We call these "Content Drafts" because we give you the starting point to create something awesome and life-changing. We want to help you to make the world a better place, so be sure to infuse stories and examples into the content and make it your own.
Here are just a few more ideas to get the most out of this package...
- Feed your blog. It probably seems like there is never enough time to write new posts... so now there is!
- Get social. Use your new content to keep up with your Insta, Facebook, and other accounts.
- Bundle the blog posts into a short report and use it to grow your lists.
- Create an email funnel that upsells to a paid product or private coaching.
- Use the articles as talking points for a podcast, YouTube video, or Facebook livestream.
- Design a 5-day challenge around the blog posts, and walk your audience through each step with a video, audio, or guest expert interview.
- Use the content as a starting point for a paid course or webinar.
Remember, you get this in .doc format and you can edit it, remove or replace portions, customize it, monetize it, feature your own programs or your favorite products, or just use it as it is.