Simplify your Online Life for
More Sanity and Less Stress
This done-for-you content package was designed with you in mind. Each piece was created to give you everything you need for more visibility, interaction, authority and list growth.
We all need to be online in order to do our jobs or run our businesses, stay connected with the world news, and our families and friends.
Yet being online has been proven to diminish our attention spans and unchecked, it can take over our private lives. It’s a common Catch-22 problem that needs to be addressed before our brains become one with our computers. (Isn’t this the plot of a sci-fi movie already?)
Inside this done-for-you content bundle, you'll share the strategies your community needs to regain control over their digital devices, reduce the virtual clutter that is keeping them stuck, and help them to de-stress their businesses and their lives.
Here's What's Included in This Done-For-You Content Package...
10 Signs that Digital Noise May Be Impacting your Business and your Health
You'll get a self-assessment quiz that you can use as a list-builder.
This document has 10 multiple choice questions to get your readers looking at how they can reduce the amount of things they own and start enjoying life again.
You can turn this document into a pretty printable pdf that they can fill out old-school as a self-assessment or add these questions into software to poll your community to see exactly what areas they need further help and what information they are looking for from you.
Offer this self-assessment as a content upgrade in the blog posts to grow your lists, or use a tool such as Interact to create an interactive quiz.
1900+ Word EPIC BLOG POST:
25 Things You Can Do Immediately to Declutter your Digital Life Without Completely Disconnecting
We all know people love to share epic (long) blog posts, especially lists. That's why this post is more than 1900 words long!
"25 Things You Can Do Immediately to Declutter your Digital Life Without Completely Disconnecting" was designed to help you to create your own epic blog post. Add to it, expand upon it (include your own stories), and you'll have a piece of content that you'll be proud of and that will bring traffic to your site for months or years to come.
Or if list-building is your current focus, once you tweak the content, you can turn this into a report, a multi-day challenge, or an email course. Put up a landing page and ask for an opt in for people to get it.
Plus 5 additional Blog POsts
You'll also receive 5 professionally written blog posts with an average word count of 530 words.
These titles are waiting for you to customize with your personality and knowledge:
- Are You Addicted to Checking Notifications? Break the Habit with 5 Steps
- Creating Better Online Habits for a More Focused Day
- Simple but Highly Effective Ways to Reduce Your Ties to Technology Without Completely Disconnecting
- Do You Really Need All Those Apps? Cleaning Up the Screen and Choosing the Apps That Actually Help You
- 5 Tips to Stay Informed in Your Industry Without Being Connected All the Time
Post them on your blog or combine them into a report to teach your audience all about how to finally make the changes they've so desperately wanted to make.
Or use each individual article as a draft to create 5 epic blog posts of your own.
We make it easy to be a social butterfly
To help you to get exposure to your blog posts, we've included 6 posts optimized for Twitter and 6 posts written for Facebook.
If you add your hashtags and an image, those 5 Facebook posts work perfectly on Instagram as well.
Which is much less than you'd pay a writer for just one blog post.
What Can You Do With Your Done-For-You Content?
We call these "Content Drafts" because we give you the starting point to create something awesome and life-changing. We want to help you to make the world a better place, so be sure to infuse stories and examples into the content and make it your own.
Here are just a few more ideas to get the most out of this package...
- Feed your blog. It probably seems like there is never enough time to write new posts... so now there is!
- Get social. Use your new content to keep up with your Insta, Facebook, and other accounts.
- Bundle the blog posts into a short report and use it to grow your lists.
- Create an email funnel that upsells to a paid product or private coaching.
- Use the articles as talking points for a podcast, YouTube video, or Facebook livestream.
- Design a 5-day challenge around the blog posts, and walk your audience through each step with a video, audio, or guest expert interview.
- Use the content as a starting point for a paid course or webinar.
Remember, you get this in .doc format and you can edit it, remove or replace portions, customize it, monetize it, feature your own programs or your favorite products, or just use it as it is.