Confident! How to Get Past Fear and
Get the Hard Stuff Done
This done-for-you content package was designed with you in mind. Each piece was created to give you everything you need for more visibility, interaction, authority and list growth.
Comfort zones. We all have them. They are fuzzy. Warm. Comfortable. Many people, in life and business, can be perfectly content remaining in their comfort zones forever because, well, it’s comfortable there.
Picture your favorite, threadbare, flannel pajamas. You'd probably live in them if you didn't have to go to the office or have a lunch date with friends. But even though you love them, you know you’re not really going anywhere as long as you stay in those pajamas.
The same holds true for business comfort zones. You gather a collection of clients you’re comfortable with. You develop a few key skills you’re familiar with. Then you hit a holding pattern. You’re not losing business but you're not growing either.
This done-for-you content will help you to encourage your audience to finally shed that comfort zone and become the smart, sassy, and successful business owner she is meant to be.
Here's What's Included in This Done-For-You Content Package...
Self-Assessment: Do You Need a Confidence Boost?
You'll get a self-assessment quiz that you can use as a list-builder.
This document has 10 multiple choice questions to get your readers looking at how they are living and where they might want to make tiny changes.
You can turn this document into a pretty printable pdf that they can fill out old-school as a self-assessment or add these questions into software, such as SurveyMonkey to poll your community to see exactly what areas they need further help and what information they are looking for from you.
Offer this self-assessment as a content upgrade in the blog posts to grow your lists.
1000+ Word EPIC BLOG POST:
10 Ways to Boost Your Confidence When Life is Trying to Keep You Down
We all know people love to share epic (long) blog posts, especially lists. That's why every package we offer will include one post that's over 1000 words long!
"10 Ways to Boost Your Confidence When Life is Trying to Keep You Down" was designed to help you to create your own epic blog post. Add to it, expand upon it, and you'll have a blog post that you'll be proud of.
Or if list-building is your current focus, once you tweak the content, you can turn this into a report and ask for an opt in for people to get it.
Plus 5 additional Blog POsts
You'll also receive 5 professionally written blog posts with an average word count of 580 words.
These titles are waiting for you to customize with your personality and knowledge:
- Acknowledge Your Fears and Conquer Your Low Self-Confidence
- How Taking Small Actions Can Build Your Confidence and Your Business
- How to Boost Your Self-Confidence Before a Media Interview
- How to Build Trust with Your Clients When You Really Want to Hide
- Why Staying in Your Comfort Zone is Stunting Your Business
Post them on your blog or combine them into a report to teach your audience all about how to finally make the changes they've so desperately wanted to make.
Or use each individual article as a draft to create 5 epic blog posts of your own.
We make it easy to be a social butterfly
To help you to get exposure to your blog posts, we've included 6 posts optimized for Twitter and 5 posts written for Facebook.
If you add your hashtags and an image, those 5 Facebook posts work perfectly on Instagram as well.
Which is much less than you'd pay a writer for just one blog post.
What Can You Do With Your Done-For-You Content?
We call these "Content Drafts" because we give you the starting point to create something awesome and life-changing. We want to help you to make the world a better place, so be sure to infuse stories and examples into the content and make it your own.
Here are just a few more ideas to get the most out of this package...
- Feed your blog. It probably seems like there is never enough time to write new posts... so now there is!
- Get social. Use your new content to keep up with your Insta, Facebook, and other accounts.
- Bundle the blog posts into a short report and use it to grow your lists.
- Create an email funnel that upsells to a paid product or private coaching.
- Use the articles as talking points for a podcast, YouTube video, or Facebook livestream.
- Design a 5-day challenge around the blog posts, and walk your audience through each step with a video, audio, or guest expert interview.
- Use the content as a starting point for a paid course or webinar.
Remember, you get this in .doc format and you can edit it, remove or replace portions, customize it, monetize it, feature your own programs or your favorite products, or just use it as it is.