Calm Inside Chaos:
How to Find Your Zen Even When Everything Feels Crazy
This done-for-you content package was designed with you in mind. Each piece was created to give you everything you need for more visibility, interaction, authority and list growth.
There are several misconceptions behind the idea of a Zen lifestyle, including that you have to endure lengthy, grueling meditations every single day. Although I’m sure there are some people that choose to do this, it’s definitely not the majority.
Although a Zen lifestyle can mean many things, the basic idea behind it is to turn your attention inward and truly reflect on your life, your thoughts and your emotions. It means slowing down and being mindful of the things you do. It means being at peace with your thoughts and your place within the universe.
All of these things are fully obtainable for anyone, no matter how much of a newbie you are to the Zen lifestyle. To help guide you on your way, here are 5 morning and 5 evening habits that will help to transform your life and have you living a more Zenlike lifestyle in no time.
Here's What's Included in This Done-For-You Content Package...
Are you Addicted to Chaos? 10 Ways to Tell if you Need More Zen in Your Life.
You'll get a self-assessment quiz that you can use as a list-builder.
This document has 10 multiple choice questions to get your readers to determine if they need to adopt a more Zenlike approach to life.
You can turn this document into a pretty printable pdf that they can fill out old-school as a self-assessment or add these questions into software to poll your community to see exactly what areas they need further help and what information they are looking for from you.
Offer this self-assessment as a content upgrade in the blog posts to grow your lists, or use a tool such as Interact to create an interactive quiz.
2000+ Word EPIC BLOG POST:
A Beginner’s Guide to Zen: Morning and Evening Habits that will Transform Your Life
We all know people love to share epic (long) blog posts, especially lists. That's why this post is 2018 words long!
"A Beginner’s Guide to Zen: Morning and Evening Habits that will Transform Your Life" was designed to help you to create your own epic blog post. Add to it, expand upon it (include your own stories), and you'll have a piece of content that you'll be proud of and that will bring traffic to your site for months or years to come.
Or if list-building is your current focus, once you tweak the content, you can turn this into a report, a multi-day challenge, or an email course. Put up a landing page and ask for an opt in for people to get it.
Plus 5 additional Blog POsts
You'll also receive 5 professionally written blog posts with an average word count of 647 words.
These titles are waiting for you to customize with your personality and knowledge:
- 5 Ways Finding Some Zen will Improve Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Health
- Is Social Media Making You Lose your Grace? Here’s How to Step Away for Your Own Sanity
- 5 Techniques to Quickly Calm Stress When You’re at Your Breaking Point
- Attitude is Everything: Keeping a Positive Mind in a Chaotic World
- Your Home Environment: How to Create a Sanctuary You Don’t Need to Run Away From
Post them on your blog or combine them into a report to teach your audience all about how to finally make the changes they've so desperately wanted to make.
Or use each individual article as a draft to create 5 epic blog posts of your own.
We make it easy to be a social butterfly
To help you to get exposure to your blog posts, we've included 6 posts optimized for Twitter and 6 posts written for Facebook.
If you add your hashtags and an image, those 5 Facebook posts work perfectly on Instagram as well.
Which is much less than you'd pay a writer for just the epic blog post.
What Can You Do With Your Done-For-You Content?
We call these "Content Drafts" because we give you the starting point to create something awesome and life-changing. We want to help you to make the world a better place, so be sure to infuse stories and examples into the content and make it your own.
Here are just a few more ideas to get the most out of this package...
- Feed your blog. It probably seems like there is never enough time to write new posts... so now there is!
- Get social. Use your new content to keep up with your Insta, Facebook, and other accounts.
- Bundle the blog posts into a short report and use it to grow your lists.
- Create an email funnel that upsells to a paid product or private coaching.
- Use the articles as talking points for a podcast, YouTube video, or Facebook livestream.
- Design a 5-day challenge around the blog posts, and walk your audience through each step with a video, audio, or guest expert interview.
- Use the content as a starting point for a paid course or webinar.
Remember, you get this in .doc format and you can edit it, remove or replace portions, customize it, monetize it, feature your own programs or your favorite products, or just use it as it is.