Boost Productivity and Transform Your Life Through Journaling
This done-for-you content package was designed with you in mind. Each piece was created to give you everything you need for more visibility, interaction, authority and list growth.
Your first introduction to journaling may have been the countless hours you spent pining away in your diary during those awkward middle school days.
Over the years, journaling has evolved and changed into much more than a simple diary – it’s become a tool for help you organize your life, prioritize and set goals, reflect on and remember the past as well as envision the future of your dreams.
No matter what your personality or creative style looks like, you can make journaling work for you – it’s not a one size fits all kind of habit. With all the different styles and elements of journaling, it would seem easy to grab a pen, jump in and start writing.
However, because there are so many journaling routes you can go, it can be intimidating and easily discourage people from taking that first step.
Don’t let that be you. Even if you’re a complete beginner, journaling doesn’t have to be scary – you simply have to know how to start. With a few helpful tips, you’ll be journaling like a pro in no time.
Here's What's Included in This Done-For-You Content Package...
Journaling: IS IT Woo-Woo Nonsense or the One Thing that Will Help You FINALLY Crush Your Goals?
You'll get a self-assessment quiz that you can use as a list-builder.
This document has 10 multiple choice questions to help your readers determine if journaling could improve their lifestyle, health and chances for success.
You can turn this document into a pretty printable pdf that they can fill out old-school as a self-assessment or add these questions into software to poll your community to see exactly what areas they need further help and what information they are looking for from you.
Offer this self-assessment as a content upgrade in the blog posts to grow your lists, or use a tool such as Interact to create an interactive quiz.
2000+ Word EPIC BLOG POST:
From Blank Pages to Big Life Changes: Everything You Need to Know to Get You Started Journaling
We all know people love to share epic (long) blog posts, especially lists. That's why this post is more than 2000 words long!
"From Blank Pages to Big Life Changes: Everything You Need to Know to Get You Started Journaling" was designed to help you to create your own epic blog post. Add to it, expand upon it (include your own stories), and you'll have a piece of content that you'll be proud of and that will bring traffic to your site for months or years to come.
Or if list-building is your current focus, once you tweak the content, you can turn this into a report, a multi-day challenge, or an email course. Put up a landing page and ask for an opt in for people to get it.
Plus 5 additional Blog POsts
You'll also receive 5 professionally written blog posts with an average word count of 590 words.
These titles are waiting for you to customize with your personality and knowledge:
- Not Your Mother’s Diary: Creative Styles to Consider When Choosing Your First Journal
- Unexpected Ways that Journaling Can Transform Your Mental Health
- Productivity Hacks: 5 Journaling Ideas (Entries) that Will Help You Get More Done
- Writers Block: 5 Powerful Journaling Prompts to Help Uncover the Inner Writer Inside You
- 5 Things that Will Sabotage Your Journaling Experience Every Time (Unless You Know About Them in Advance)
Post them on your blog or combine them into a report to teach your audience all about how to finally make the changes they've so desperately wanted to make.
Or use each individual article as a draft to create 5 epic blog posts of your own.
We make it easy to be a social butterfly
To help you to get exposure to your blog posts, we've included 6 posts optimized for Twitter and 6 posts written for Facebook.
If you add your hashtags and an image, those 5 Facebook posts work perfectly on Instagram as well.
Which is much less than you'd pay a writer for just one blog post.
What Can You Do With Your Done-For-You Content?
We call these "Content Drafts" because we give you the starting point to create something awesome and life-changing. We want to help you to make the world a better place, so be sure to infuse stories and examples into the content and make it your own.
Here are just a few more ideas to get the most out of this package...
- Feed your blog. It probably seems like there is never enough time to write new posts... so now there is!
- Get social. Use your new content to keep up with your Insta, Facebook, and other accounts.
- Bundle the blog posts into a short report and use it to grow your lists.
- Create an email funnel that upsells to a paid product or private coaching.
- Use the articles as talking points for a podcast, YouTube video, or Facebook livestream.
- Design a 5-day challenge around the blog posts, and walk your audience through each step with a video, audio, or guest expert interview.
- Use the content as a starting point for a paid course or webinar.
Remember, you get this in .doc format and you can edit it, remove or replace portions, customize it, monetize it, feature your own programs or your favorite products, or just use it as it is.