How Tiny Tweaks Can Get
This done-for-you content package was designed with you in mind. Each piece was created to give you everything you need for more visibility, interaction, authority and list growth.
Why this topic?
When you think about encouraging your audience to make big changes, we know that it typically doesn't stick, right?
Everyone makes big New Year's Resolutions and the gym gets packed for about... 2 weeks.
That's where the magic of tiny habits comes in. (Or "Atomic Habits" as the popular book by that name calls them.)
Got a client who just won't finish writing his book? Get him or her to commit to writing in it for 5 minutes each day. You know that once he gets writing, that book will get done.
Will your audience commit to meditating for 30 minutes every day for the rest of their lives? Probably not.
Will they commit to 1 minute a day for the rest of the year? Maybe.
That's the power of tiny habits.
This done-for-you content will help you to teach your audience to finally make changes that stick so they can live the lives of their dreams.
Here's What's Included in This Done-For-You Content Package...
1000+ Word EPIC BLOG POST:
10 Actual Things You Can Do Today To Change Your Life
We all know people love to share epic (long) blog posts, especially lists. That's why every package we offer will include one post that's over 1000 words long!
"10 Actual Things You Can Do Today To Change Your Life" was designed to help you to create your own epic blog post. Add to it, expand upon it, and you'll have a blog post that you'll be proud of.
Or if list-building is your current focus, once you tweak the content, you can turn this into a report and ask for an optin for people to get it.
Plus 5 additional Blog POsts
You'll also receive 5 professionally written blog posts with an average word count of 580 words.
These titles are waiting for you to customize with your personality and knowledge:
- 5 Ways to Turn a Bad Habit into a Good One
- Why Little Habit Tweaks Can Change Your Life and How to Choose Your New Habits
- How to Set Yourself Up for Success in Business & Life (It's Not a Secret)
- How to Tweak Your Environment & Mindset to Finally Reach Your Goals
- You Don't Need to Fix Your Brain to be Happy...Fix Your Habits Instead
Post them on your blog or combine them into a report to teach your audience all about how to finally make the changes they've so desperately wanted to make.
Or use each individual article as a draft to create 5 epic blog posts of your own.
Self-Assessment: Do You Need More Tiny Habits in Your Life?
You'll get a self-assessment quiz that you can use as a list-builder.
This document has 10 multiple choice questions to get your readers looking at how they are living and where they might want to make tiny changes.
You can turn this document into a pretty printable pdf that they can fill out old-school as a self-assessment or add these questions into software, such as SurveyMonkey to poll your community to see exactly what areas they need further help and what information they are looking for from you.
Offer this self-assessment as a content upgrade in the blog posts to grow your lists.
We make it easy to be a social butterfly
To help you to get exposure to your blog posts, we've included 6 posts optimized for Twitter and 5 posts written for Facebook.
If you add your hashtags and an image, those 5 Facebook posts work perfectly on Instagram as well.
Which is much less than you'd pay a writer for just one blog post.
What Can You Do With Your Done-For-You Content?
We call these "Content Drafts" because we give you the starting point to create something awesome and life-changing. We want to help you to make the world a better place, so be sure to infuse stories and examples into the content and make it your own.
Here are just a few more ideas to get the most out of this package...
- Feed your blog. It probably seems like there is never enough time to write new posts... so now there is!
- Get social. Use your new content to keep up with your Insta, Facebook, and other accounts.
- Bundle the blog posts into a short report and use it to grow your lists.
- Create an email funnel that upsells to a paid product or private coaching.
- Use the articles as talking points for a podcast, YouTube video, or Facebook livestream.
- Design a 5-day challenge around the blog posts, and walk your audience through each step with a video, audio, or guest expert interview.
- Use the content as a starting point for a paid course or webinar.
Remember, you get this in .doc format and you can edit it, remove or replace portions, customize it, monetize it, feature your own programs or your favorite products, or just use it as it is.