Recharge and Renew Your Body and Brain for a Happier and Healthier You
This done-for-you content package was designed with you in mind. Each piece was created to give you everything you need for more visibility, interaction, authority and list growth.
You may have heard the saying by John Maxwell, “The secret of success is found in your daily routine.” This couldn’t be more true, especially when it comes to your health and wellness. The daily habits you adopt have a huge impact on whether or not you’re successful in the long run.
For this reason, you want to make sure that the things you do each day aren’t weighing you down and holding you back from reaching your goals. Life can be chaotic and crazy and stressful at times so don’t beat yourself up for falling off the fitness wagon.
We’ve all been there – sometimes more than once. However, no matter how many times you’ve started and stalled, there is no better opportunity to start embracing the good habits (and kicking some to the curb) that will put you on the path to fitness success.
Here's What's Included in This Done-For-You Content Package...
10 Questions to Determine Your Ideal Fitness Personality
You'll get a self-assessment quiz that you can use as a list-builder.
This document has 10 multiple choice questions to help your readers determine their ideal fitness personality.
You can turn this document into a pretty printable pdf that they can fill out old-school as a self-assessment or add these questions into software to poll your community to see exactly what areas they need further help and what information they are looking for from you.
Offer this self-assessment as a content upgrade in the blog posts to grow your lists, or use a tool such as Interact to create an interactive quiz.
2000+ Word EPIC BLOG POST:
10 Simple Habits that Will Support a Successful Fitness Routine
We all know people love to share epic (long) blog posts, especially lists. That's why this post is more than 2000 words long!
"10 Simple Habits that Will Support a Successful Fitness Routine" was designed to help you to create your own epic blog post. Add to it, expand upon it (include your own stories), and you'll have a piece of content that you'll be proud of and that will bring traffic to your site for months or years to come.
Or if list-building is your current focus, once you tweak the content, you can turn this into a report, a multi-day challenge, or an email course. Put up a landing page and ask for an opt in for people to get it.
Plus 5 additional Blog POsts
You'll also receive 5 professionally written blog posts with an average word count of 590 words.
These titles are waiting for you to customize with your personality and knowledge:
- Surprising Benefits of Creating a Daily Exercise Routine
- Tiny Habits: 5 Very Simple Ways to Add More Movement into Your Day (Without Putting On your Running Shoes!)
- 4 Ways to Start an Exercise Routine and Make it Stick
- 4 Daily Habits That Are Messing up (Ruining) Your Workout
- Get Fit at Home: 5 Exercises You Can Easily Do in Your Living Room
Post them on your blog or combine them into a report to teach your audience all about how to finally make the changes they've so desperately wanted to make.
Or use each individual article as a draft to create 5 epic blog posts of your own.
We make it easy to be a social butterfly
To help you to get exposure to your blog posts, we've included 6 posts optimized for Twitter and 6 posts written for Facebook.
If you add your hashtags and an image, those 5 Facebook posts work perfectly on Instagram as well.
Which is much less than you'd pay a writer for just one blog post.
What Can You Do With Your Done-For-You Content?
We call these "Content Drafts" because we give you the starting point to create something awesome and life-changing. We want to help you to make the world a better place, so be sure to infuse stories and examples into the content and make it your own.
Here are just a few more ideas to get the most out of this package...
- Feed your blog. It probably seems like there is never enough time to write new posts... so now there is!
- Get social. Use your new content to keep up with your Insta, Facebook, and other accounts.
- Bundle the blog posts into a short report and use it to grow your lists.
- Create an email funnel that upsells to a paid product or private coaching.
- Use the articles as talking points for a podcast, YouTube video, or Facebook livestream.
- Design a 5-day challenge around the blog posts, and walk your audience through each step with a video, audio, or guest expert interview.
- Use the content as a starting point for a paid course or webinar.
Remember, you get this in .doc format and you can edit it, remove or replace portions, customize it, monetize it, feature your own programs or your favorite products, or just use it as it is.